Great news for ATC players.We invited GM Tornike to play with ATC players.
Who is GM Tornike ?
GM Tornike Sanikidze is a Professional Chess Player from Tbilisi, Georgia. His peak rating was 2616.
Here is a list of his achievements:
- Grand Master Title 2008
- Georgian National Champion 2009
- 1st place at Deizisau Open, Germany, 2010
- 3rd place at Cappelle-La-Grande Open, France 2012
- 7.5/8 at German Bundesliga with a rating performance of 2891, 2012
- 3rd place at Georgian Championship, 2014
- 2nd place at Georgian Championship, 2016
Interesting Attacking games played by GM Tornike
Suresh Duvvala vs GM Tornike 0-1 Pirc Defence
ATC Nakamura (Mr.Suresh Duvvala) just played Rfe1. Can find what GM Tornike played?
Clash of the Titans
Bharath Poluri vs GM Tornike 0-1 Sicilian Dragon Classical System
ATC top player Mr. Bharath faced against GM Tornike. Bharath sacrificed a pawn with e5-e6 to create weaknesses in black’s camp. It looked like Bharath had a good position when he played 17.Nc5. We all know GMs are Magicians in chess, somehow they manage to wriggle out of the mess and win the game.